• Organize and manage the Kohl's American Cup.
• Promote the Kohl's American Cup with the objective of maximizing participation.
Help brand the tournament by adhering to the Kohl's American Cup Logo Usage Guidelines here
• Work with the Kohl's American Cup/US Youth Soccer representative. The Kohl's American Cup/US Youth Soccer representative will provide general information and assistance, as well as finalize logistical aspects of Kohl's involvement with the event.
Provide volunteers/staff to assist the Kohl's American Cup Soccer Experience staff in setting-up and breaking down various elements around the complex. See Kohl's Cares Associates in Action information here
• Provide short-term, temporary storage for the on-site elements (banners and tents) at the State Association office or preferred location.
• Transport the on-site elements to and from the playing fields.
• Provide security for the elements provided for the Kohl's American Cup, once they are set up.
Make best efforts to ensure the tents and banners are set-up in the manner described in the "On-Site Elements" section here
• Take care of the event collateral to the best of your ability.
• Collect information and materials necessary and submit the Kohl's American Cup forms provided by US Youth Soccer.
Provide US Youth Soccer photographs of signage placement (tents and banners), as well as tournament play. – Proof of Performance Form
• Return all forms and photos to US Youth Soccer no later than 30 days after your event.