Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Assistant Director of Coaching | NEYSO Liberty Soccer Club
NEYSO Liberty SC a 501(c)3 soccer club in San Antonio, TX is seeking the full-time position of Assistant DOC
Assistant Director of Coaching: One full time position available. Position reports to the Director of Soccer Operations. The Assistant Director of coaching will assist in supervising the NEYSO Liberty coaching staff and is responsible for meeting the club's overall objectives relative to player and team development.
Essential Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Assist in developing and enhancing the club vision
- Oversee, evaluate, mentor, and assist the coaching staff to implement the club style of play and curriculum.
- Player Development and Retention: Responsible for tracking player development, retention and success including identifying talented players.
- Coordination and continued growth of existing and new programs
- Direct and Lead the Camps and Clinics program.
- Represent Club at functions, meetings, and events as directed by the Director of Soccer Operations
- Coach multiple teams
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Soccer Operations
License: Minimum Requirement: USSF B License or NSCAA Advanced National Diploma Required or equivalent. National Youth License and/or Director of Coaching Diploma is preferable
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school.
Coaching Experience:At least 5 years’ experience coaching youth soccer. Previous experience in club leadership role highly desired. Experience placing players in collegiate programs preferred.
Playing Experience: Experience that demonstrates strong skills and soccer knowledge; professional or college level highly desirable.
Applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com.
Apply Now if you are interested!