Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Coaching for Girls | LA Premier FC
LA Premier FC is a club within the Cal South Youth Soccer Association (CYSA SOUTH), created to provide quality competitive soccer in the U-6 through U-19 divisions for the players of Southern California. This is for our La Canada/Pasadena Location.
The Director of Coaching for Girls position is for a seasoned soccer professional and dynamic leader who is passionate about building a culture focused on player development and an inclusive community to influence every aspect of the LA Premier FC soccer program.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Girls Director:
The LA Premier FC Director of Coaching for Girls is responsible for the development of all female players within LA Premier FC, as well as influencing team development.
The Girls DOC’s responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Vision - Creating a consistent vision for the club.
- Player Development –– Creating and overseeing a full set of player development expectations at each age level.
- Direction –– Overseeing camp and clinic programs, to support players within the club, as well as interested recreational soccer players, who seek additional training.
- Team Observation/Evaluation
- Fitness and injury prevention
- Tournament Placement Direction
- Aid the Executive Director in League Placement Direction
- Parent Interaction
- College Placement
Additional Duties will cover:
Team Financial Management
- USSF A license, or equivalent from another similar accrediting organization,
- Typically has 5-15 years of club soccer experience;
- Prior Director Of Coaching Experience of a successful soccer club;
- Experience of coaching teams at a national level;
- Proven Track record of collegiate placement and college networking abilities.
For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, 3 References, and salary requirements to BRitson@lapremierfc.com.
All submissions will be handled confidentially.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will be competitive for comparable positions and organizations.
Apply Now if you are interested!