Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Coaching | Three Rivers Soccer Club
Job Title: Director of Coaching
Location: Pasco, WA 99301
Responsible to: Three Rivers Soccer Club
To coordinate and deliver a high quality coaching program for the Three Rivers Soccer Club that increases participation and performance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Director of Coaching may act only in those areas in which he has been authorized by the Three Rivers Club, subsequent
to approval by the Club President or designee.
• It is the responsibility of the DoC to establish guidelines for safe and well organized practice sessions that will enable all
players to develop and improve their skills.
• It is the responsibility of the DoC to maintain a current WYS RMA and give attention to appropriate safety practices,
including the inspection of equipment and the reporting of any hazardous facility conditions.
• It is the responsibility of the DoC to promote fair play and good sportsmanship.
• DoC will be part of the Club Advisory Board.
• Manage tryout process. Arrange for the evaluators, produce and distribute tryout flyers to surrounding locations to
advertise, meet with coaches to make selections.
• Be responsible for all aspects of the soccer operations within the club
• Maintain lines of communication with Three Rivers SC Board of Directors, and coaching staff
• Attend all Three Rivers SC Board meetings and coaches meetings
• Report to the Three Rivers SC board all updates, changes and new ideas
• Be the contact person for any coaching issues, including training, concerns disputes and report all relevant matters to the
• Organize camps and clinics
• Run preseason meetings with all coaches and answer all questions pertaining to you from parents
• Maintains a good rapport with coaches, parents and players.
• Assist coaches in preparing for outdoor league
• Assist all teams with tournament and league preparation and placement
• DoC’s main area of oversight will be the Premier age groups (U10-U19)
• Deliver DoC report at Annual General Meeting (AGM)
• State Level Commitments (attend meetings and send club information to state as needed)
• College soccer playing experience
• Club Director of Coaching experience
• USSF ‘B’ license working towards a USSF ‘A’ license
• Experience coaching, teaching or working with youth
• Must be energetic and good with kids as well as communicative with and responsive to parents
• Pay is based on coaching credentials
Interviews may consist of:
• Q&A with our Director Staff;
• Coaching of 1 or more practice sessions with pre-determined topics;
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now if you are interested!