Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Assistant Program Manager - Competitions | STYSA
South Texas Youth Soccer Association
Job Title: Assistant Program Manager - Competitions
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Manor (Austin), TX
South Texas Youth Soccer Association (STYSA) is seeking a qualified Assistant Program Manager to provide support for state and regional programs including Fall Leagues and Championships, Kohl’s Cup, and Spring Cup play. The Assistant Program Manager will report directly to the STYSA Executive Director but works closely with Competition Program Managers. Generally this employee works regular office hours; however, some weekend and evening hours will be required.
South Texas Youth Soccer Association has nearly 100,000 players, coaches and volunteers participating in our national state association on an annual basis. South Texas Youth Soccer Association is affiliated with US Youth Soccer and the US Soccer Federation.
- Provide support to Program Managers for all state competitions including Fall Championships, Kohl’s Cup, South Texas Cup, Directors Cup, President’s Cup and USYS National Cup
- Provide support to Program Managers for all upper-level state leagues including State Classic League and Regional Premier League
- Assists Member Associations and clubs with registration and rosters as needed for competitions
- Assist Program Managers in preparing site information for all competitions (check-in information, etc.)
- Coordinate site personnel, volunteers, referees and vendors for all competitions
- Assists in the development of all program related marketing and communication efforts
- Maintain STYSA website updates and manage the STYSA Social Media program
- A college degree from an accredited four-year university or equivalent experience; A degree in recreation, business administration and/or sports management is preferable.
- Member management and scheduling software knowledge and some website experience is preferred.
- Prior professional work experience in customer/member service is preferred.
- Must have the ability to organize and execute multiple projects, tasks, and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Must be organized and possess excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including weekend events and be willing to travel as needed or directed by the STYSA Executive Director.
Applicants must be willing to work in the existing STYSA State Office located in Manor, TX (Austin Metropolitan Area) during regular office hours.
All interested applicants should email resumes and salary requirements to:
Jennifer Davis, Executive Director - STYSA
No phone calls or paper copies please.
Apply Now if you are interested!