Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Assistant Program Manager – Member Services | STYSA
South Texas Youth Soccer Association
Job Title: Assistant Program Manager – Member Services
Contact Information: email@example.com
Location: Manor (Austin), TX
South Texas Youth Soccer Association (STYSA) is seeking a qualified Assistant Program Manager to provide support for state and regional programs and operations. The Assistant Program Manager will report directly to the STYSA Executive Director. Generally this employee works regular office hours; however, some weekend and evening hours will be required.
South Texas Youth Soccer Association has nearly 100,000 players, coaches and volunteers participating in our national state association on an annual basis. South Texas Youth Soccer Association is affiliated with US Youth Soccer and the US Soccer Federation.
- Assists Member Associations and clubs with registration and rosters in conjunction with database vendor
- Coordinates all insurance claims; manages and tracks field insurance certificates
- Coordinates all registration activities, including but not limited to:
- Coordinates international clearances/waivers with USSF
- Verifies and completes Interstate/Guest Player Permission forms
- Processes all team e-travel paperwork
- Coordinates mailing list program including layout and distribution of marketing materials
- Assists in the development of all program related marketing and communication efforts
- Provides support to Program Managers for all state leagues and competitions as needed
- Provides support to Program Manager for Olympic Development Program and Coaching Dept. as needed
- A college degree from an accredited four-year university or equivalent experience; A degree in recreation, business administration and/or sports management is preferable.
- Member management and scheduling software knowledge and some website experience is preferred.
- Prior professional work experience in customer/member service is preferred.
- Must have the ability to organize and execute multiple projects, tasks, and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Must be organized and possess excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including weekend events and be willing to travel as needed or directed by the STYSA Executive Director.
Applicants must be willing to work in the existing STYSA State Office located in Manor, TX (Austin Metropolitan Area) during regular office hours.
All interested applicants should email resumes and salary requirements to:
Jennifer Davis, Executive Director - STYSA
No phone calls or paper copies please.
Apply Now if you are interested!