Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Coaching | Eurpoean Football Club of Wisconsin
European Football Club of Wisconsin
European Football Club of Wisconsin (EFCWI) is seeking to hire a fulltime Director of Coaching to guide and oversee its select and recreational soccer programs. The club consists of both recreational (youth academy) and select branches. EFCWI at the current time consists of a Premier Club and 2 satellite clubs. EFCWI is located in Greenville, Wisconsin, USA, just south of Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The mission of EFCWI is as follows:
European Football Club of Wisconsin will provide emerging soccer players premier training and competition in a safe, supportive manner while demanding the highest standards of sportsmanship, fair play and player development.
- Oversee and supervise all EFCWI coaching and player development matters.This is to include working with both recreational and select coaches to improve player and coach development. Observe and evaluate practice sessions as appropriate. Offer guidance where necessary. Provide support and help coaches improve player development. Be the contact person for any coaching issues, including training, concerns, disputes and report to the BOD for any significant issues.
- Act as the EFCWI liaison that may affect the club, including representing the club at any functions, meetings, events or as directed by the BOD.
- Coordinate coaching development, including organizing and implementing coaching clinics.
- In coordination with the BOD President, organize and supervise camps and clinics to enhance player development.
- Organize and supervise Select tryouts according to relevant laws and rules, including WYSA and EFCWI rules and by-laws. Provide a comprehensive plan to the BOD of how the tryouts will be implemented at least one month before the scheduled tryouts.
- Attend and provide a comprehensive report to the BOD at the monthly board meetings.
- Support teams throughout the season.
- Assess select and recreational teams and advocate for them to be properly placed at the appropriate District and/or State league level or higher if appropriate
- Offer general guidance through programs, meetings, guest coaches and special events.
- Review and approve tournament selections to ensure proper team and player development.
- Conduct and implement semi-annual coaches meeting.
- Identify and help recruit new coaches.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for the club.
- Coach one to three teams as time allows and train all teams approved by the BOD.
- Oversee the European Football Club of Wisconsin U6 – U10 Academy program.
- Coordinate and run club sponsored summer camps.
- Provide other services as necessary and directed by the BOD.
- Position reports to BOD.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A National “B” License and above or equivalent.
- Proven coaching abilities including at least five years of coaching experience.
- Experience working with children ages 4 and up.
- Valid Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association Background check.
- Background check in home country if not from the State of Wisconsin.
- Two years’ experience as Director of Coaching preferred.
- Exposure and comfort with FA coaching techniques and styles.
- Five years coaching advanced level soccer: Premier, high school, college.
- Excellent communication and dispute resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competent computer skills, including ability to use word processing, spread sheet, registration and website management programs.
- Ability to show evidence of creating and implementing a vision for the future success of the club.
- Excellent knowledge of all soccer rules (including local rules) and laws.
- Annual compensation depending on experience and qualifications - $35,000 to $65,000
- Reimbursement of job related expenses
Submit: Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Or mail to: EFCWI Attn: President PO Box 7388 Appleton, WI 54912
Apply Now if you are interested!