Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Girls Director of Coaching | Greater Seattle Surf
The Girls Director of Coaching (DOC) is responsible for the daily operations of the girl’s program. The Girls DOC will work closely and collaboratively with the Technical Director (TD), Director of Soccer Operations (DSO), Board of Directors (BOD), technical leadership staff, coaching staff and administrative staff.
The Girls DOC will be well versed in the latest coaching methods and technical aspects of the game, and be able to apply this knowledge across all age groups.
The Girls DOC is expected to play a dynamic leadership role including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Development, implementation and maintenance of a club wide system of player and coach development.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the club’s strategic plan.
The Girls DOC will report to the TD.
Initial Objectives and Focus Areas
- Work with the TD, DSO and technical leadership staff to attract, develop and maintain the premier coaching staff in our region.
- Work with the TD, DSO and technical leadership staff to create the premier player development program in our region.
Operational Systems and Budget
- Work with the TD, DSO and technical leadership staff to develop systems that establish operational excellence within the club.
- Work with the TD, DSO and technical leadership staff to develop and maintain the operational budget for the club.
- Work with TD, DSO, BOD and technical leadership to establish an ongoing strategic plan.
USSF A or B License – The club is committed to creating the premier player development program in our region. Success requires that every member of our staff be committed to that goal, and that members of the leadership staff, including the Girls DOC, have significant experience and expertise in player development.
Technical Leadership Experience – The Girls DOC should have significant experience as a director at the premier level. The Girls DOC should be capable of mentoring other coaches.
Leadership and Communications Skills – The Girls DOC should be a strong communicator capable of managing and leading staff, working collaboratively with a group of peers, and relating to all club stakeholders.
Vision – The Girls DOC should be capable of maintaining focus on the club’s overall vision and mission.
For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be handled confidentially. Greater Seattle Surf is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now if you are interested!