Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Staff Coaches | Palatine Celtic Soccer Club
Palatine Celtic Soccer Club established in 1968 is seeking professional individuals who have a passion for teaching the game of soccer. Candidates should want to work in a cohesive club environment and have a solid player development understanding. Coaches will work within Celtic SC curriculum and provide team coaching to youth players from 7 to 18.
Candidates should have:
- USSF ‘D’ license or NSCAA National Diploma
- Experience in coaching youth soccer
- Experience in a professional environment
- Ability to be a team player and coach within a player centered curriculum
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Preferred Candidates should have:
- USSF ‘C’ license or NSCAA Advanced National Diploma
- USSF National Youth license or USSF National Youth Certificate
- Previous college playing experience
Compensation based on experience and qualifications.
This is an independent contractor position.
To apply for a coaching position, please send a resume with player experience, a cover letter, and three professional references to Director of Soccer Operations, J.J. Ruane at email@example.com.
Apply Now if you are interested!