Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Technical Director | Lafayette Youth Soccer Association/Cajun SC
About Lafayette Youth Soccer Association (LYSA) / Cajun Soccer Club (CSC):
LYSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that was established in 1978. As the second largest soccer association in the state, LYSA encompasses over 4,300 members in programs ranging from recreational and competitive youth (Cajun Soccer Club) to adult. LYSA, though its partnership with Lafayette Consolidated Government, has access to a multitude of facilities and maintains full programming options at its two main facilities in Moore Park and Youngsville Sports Complex. LYSA/CSC is experiencing an exciting period of growth, while expanding opportunities and benefits available to its staff members.
The Technical Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of competitive soccer and its 600 members. The ideal candidate will be expected to recommend and execute strategies for player retention and recruitment as well as manage curriculums, team formation, and coaching development.
• USSF “B” License or higher
• USSF “Y” License preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong people skills, including effective conflict resolution
• Excellent prioritization, organizational and problem solving skills
• Team player with the ability to collaborate
• Ability to professionally represent LYSA/CSC in a variety of public settings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Executive Director Michael Ritch at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be handled confidentially. Lafayette Youth Soccer Association/Cajun Soccer Club is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now if you are interested!