Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Events | New Jersey Youth Soccer
The Director of Events is responsible for successfully managing state run events and promotions. Responsibilities also include support of digital content to support association programs. Success will be measured by improving the frequency, execution of and participation in NJ Youth Soccer events, such as State Cup, ODP, recreation programs and TOPSoccer, while also activating NJYS sponsor commitments. The full-time position reports to the Executive Director and is based in East Windsor, NJ.
- Manage logistics for NJYS organized events including, but not limited to, State Cups, ODP, recreation events, TOPSoccer clinics, and coaching courses
- Activate sponsorships at events and via digital assets
- Supervise website activity and content
- Analyze and evaluate recommendations to improve the experience for members
- Administer the calendar of key dates for program announcements and news placements
- Attendance at NJYS events that requires evening and weekend hours
- Execute miscellaneous duties assigned by the Executive Director
- Strong organization and communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
- Data analysis and reporting abilities
- Experience with websites, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn in a professional setting
- Versatile self-starter who excels in a team environment
- Minimum 4-year degree in related field
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus
- Knowledge of the youth and American soccer landscape a plus
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Now if you are interested!