Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Executive Administrator | Montana Youth State Soccer Association
MYSA Executive Administrator will run the day-to-day business, financial and administrative operations of Montana Youth State Soccer Association (MYSA). The position is also responsible for overseeing all aspects of registration for State programs, events, tournaments and works with other states regarding soccer operations. This position serves as a liaison between the local clubs, Region IV staff and other pertinent external entities and ensures that MYSA is operating by its bylaws. The position reports directly to the President of MYSA and supports all programs and directions of the MYSA Board.
· Handle the day-to-day accounting, including AP, AR, and preparation of preliminary monthly financial reconciliations & budgeting. Prepare month end reports and bill clubs by the 10th of the month. Enter payments into GotSport as needed.
· Work with MYSA Treasurer and accounting firm to maintain the state’s bookkeeping and financial records in accordance with State’s financial policies.
· Manage bank relationship and account maintenance/cash flow (transfers, deposits and investment of excess funds).
· Prepare all payrolls, keep payroll records and payroll related documents and maintain relationship with the payroll vendor.
· Oversee Administration of MYSA state related tournaments, events, and AGM meetings.
· Assist with maintaining MYSA policies and procedures.
· Participate and advise in annual budget preparation and budget monitoring.
· Maintain office hours
· Build relationships with local and out of state youth soccer clubs, state associations, league directors, & national office.
· Help to create and execute strategic plan and budget for MYSA on an annual basis with input from the MYSA BOD.
· Handle all travel, car rental, and other arrangements for the MYSA BOD. Including FWR/PC
· Ensure MYSA is operating according to mission, vision and values along with all guidelines and policies of US Youth.
· Forecast any foreseeable issues, changes or needs and report to MYSA BOD in a timely manner
· Provide community outreach, represent, and market MYSA within the state.
· Oversee website maintenance, content updates and manage website developers.
· Oversee and coordinate MYSA marketing and public relations using local media (e.g., community newspapers/publications) and social media.
· Oversee and coordinate with the State Registrar the management of state registrations and player/coach/manager card creation and distribution.
· Coordinate with the State Registrar to work with local Club Registrar to regularly communicate to clubs and leagues about updates to Got Soccer
· Coordinate with the State Registrar to review all teams books, rosters and player cards prior to all tournament for MYSA including FWR/PC
· Review requests for out of state tournaments, review tournament websites and applications, and prepare permission to travel requests.
· Review and forward injury claims to Risk Management Officer. Notify MYSA BOD of all claims.
· Prepare agendas as requested for board meetings
· Review, forward and approve Applications to Host tournaments by other clubs.
· Correspondence with USSF for approval of non-USA clubs attending tournaments.
• Self-motivated, able to work autonomously
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Related Finance & Accounting experience preferred
• Quick Books Experience
• Strong interpersonal and relational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency using –Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Word
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detailed oriented and ability to produce accurate results
• Excellent prioritization, organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Team player with the ability to collaborate
• Social media experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of youth soccer and Got Soccer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
Apply Now if you are interested!