Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Goalkeeping | Ohio Elite Soccer Academy
The Director of Goalkeeping will report directly to the Executive Director of Coaching of Ohio Elite Soccer Academy (OESA). The Director of Goalkeeping will have a comprehensive understanding of OESA goalkeepers. The Director of Goalkeeping will provide programming leadership for club goalkeepers, perform day-to-day operational tasks, and perform additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Coaching. The management and coaching of OESA goalkeepers will be consistent with the mission statement and philosophy set forth by Ohio Elite Soccer Academy.
Director of Goalkeeping responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute all goalkeeper training sessions for 50 team club ages 6-19 yrs. old
- Create and manage goalkeeper training schedule
- Implement a long term goalkeeper training plan
- Create Individual Training Plans for club goalkeepers
- Manage goalkeeper training equipment
- Attend and provide feedback at teams training, games and events
Assistant Facility Manager responsibilities:
- Act as Assistant Facility Manager of Ohio Elite Training Center (27-acre grass field complex)
- Execute duties as assigned by Facility Manager
- Duties include: Mowing, weeding, field lining, seeding, watering, equipment maintenance, etc.
Assistant Events Manager responsibilities:
- Act as Assistant Events Manager for Ohio Elite Soccer Academy events
- Execute duties as assigned by Events Manager
- Events include: College Showcase (Boys & Girls), Spring Classic, Elite HS Invitational, OESA Tryouts & Supplemental Tryouts, Walk-a-thon, Fall Festival
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Assist in the development of club methodology
- Act as staff for all club pre-season camps
- Be a poised speaker and have an ability to think confidently when facing questions
- Must have highly refined abilities in time management, organization, and administration
- Must have a working knowledge of computer systems
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should have both experience and a working knowledge of elite youth soccer
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Submission of interest:
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and references to:
Ohio Elite Soccer Academy
All inquiries are confidential.
Ohio Elite Soccer Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now if you are interested!