Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Girls Director of Coaching | Fredericksburg FC
Based in Fredericksburg, Virginia, Fredericksburg FC is the largest club in Central Virginia. Established in 1986, the club has enjoyed explosive growth over the past 10 years in both the travel and recreation programs. Our U9-U18 travel teams compete in the top leagues in Virginia, Maryland and Northeast Region. FFC Travel Teams compete in the highest level of National Showcase Events & Tournaments. Fredericksburg FC offers a professional Academy Program for the youngest of ages Under 4 through 8, while the Recreation Level for ages Under 8 through High School provides a program for all skill levels and abilities. Fredericksburg FC offers programming for top collegiate players & beyond with it's Men's & Women's Minor League Teams, who compete in the National Premier Soccer League ( NPSL ) & the Women's Premier Soccer League ( WPSL ).
The Girls Director of Coaching (GDOC) is the leader of all girls soccer operations within Fredericksburg FC, including all teams and recreational/youth programs. The GDOC aides in programming which will promote player development, coaching development, program development, and club development. All aspects of this role should be completed while maintaining the focus of the club’s existing mission and goals.
Coaching and Player Development
- Create, implement, and manage resources for training curriculum for all programs/teams
- Create and implement coaching development curriculum for all coaches
- Oversee and supervise player recruitment and development
- Perform annual coach evaluations.
- Supervise all tournaments, camps, and clinics
- Supervise the Academy(U9-U10) Program and coach two competitive teams
- Assist with college-recruiting education to club members and coaches
- Primary contact in mitigating and resolving soccer issues
- Act as the Fredericksburg FC liaison on issues that may affect the club, including representing the club at any functions, state soccer association meetings, or other events
- Provide a comprehensive monthly Girls Director of Coaching report to the Technical Director of Coaching ( TDOC )
- Provide other services as necessary and as directed by the Executive Director & Technical Director
License: National “C” License or equivalent and above preferred.
Coaching Experience: At least five years of youth coaching experience. At least three years of supervisory experience in youth coaching. Previous DOC or Assistant DOC experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication and dispute resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to relate to and motivate players, coaches, and parents
- Proven implementation of mentoring/development program
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to players, coaches, parents, sponsors, and other organizations
- Detail oriented and ability to produce accurate result
- Proven computer skills, including ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, registration, and website management programs
- Possesses integrity, honesty, and high ethical standards
New Director of Coaching shall work with current Girls Director of Coaching beginning as soon as Nov. 1.
- Competitive salary with bonus incentives
- Reimbursement for job related expenses
- Additional Opportunities within club programming, such as Camps, Futsal & Clinics
Please send letter of interest, resume, and letters of reference to email@example.com.