Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Coach | Arizona Revolution Soccer
Arizona Revolution SC (AZREV) is seeking a Qualified Coach for 2005 Boys team. The coach will implement AZREV specific training sessions and game plans. Games will be in AZ, primarily in the Phoenix Metro area. Coaches are expected to actively communicate with players, parents, and the DOC both on and off the field and demonstrate high level of professionalism.
1. Provide quality sessions within the AZREV Curriculum which will increase player & team development
2. Coaches must carry themselves in a manor which represents a professional environment both on and off the field.
3. Parent communication must be held in a professional manor, organized by setting a meeting time & place or pre-arranged phone call
4. Must wear appropriate AZREV Coaching Gear at all times
5. Ensure all Players are dressed appropriately with their Soccer Ball pumped up
6. Ensure All players are upholding AZREV Values
7. Ensure Parents & Players are aware of club rules and expectations
8. Provide regular positive feedback and constructive criticism for both Parents & Players
9. Relay regular messages to the parents about Team Performances, Progress & Growth
10. Hold Team Meetings when necessary to address concerns & provide feedback in person
Be a clear, positive, and timely communicator
Be able to resolve conflict in a professional manner
Run training sessions 2-3 times a week
Weekly games throughout AZ
Attend 4 tournaments per year
Communicate weekly with Director of Coaching
Help conduct and lead age group tryouts
Ability to work evenings and weekends
Pursue continuing education
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now if you are interested!