Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Member Services | Kansas State Youth Soccer Association
Act as the liaison to oversee and perform the day-to-day operational tasks focused on member communications, membership assistance and support, and be the point of contact for general communication to respond to e-mail and phone inquiries. Reports to and receives work direction to perform additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Communications and Promotion
- Develop and maintain regular electronic communications with particular segments of membership.
- Communicate directly with membership all related materials for improving service for players and parents.
- Develop and coordinate marketing plan and materials for the Association: electronic, print,web,and other.
- Develop and administrate member surveys as part of the marketing efforts.
- Registration Tool - oversee all administrative and managerial duties related to the Association's registration system for all events and programs: player registrations by clubs/leagues, develop and maintain state tournament entry, registration for association events,etc.
- Assess and determine the value of current member services; develop news services as appropriate and necessary.
- New Membership Initiative (NMI) - create a strategic plan and oversee all administrative and managerial duties in the creation and execution of a marketing strategy to seek and expand new membership initiatives for the Association.
- Kansas State Cup Director - assists in all administrative and managerial duties for the event.
- Kansas Presidents Cup Director - assist in all administrative and managerial duties for the event.
- Kohl's American Cup Director - assist in all administrative and managerial duties for the event.
- Annual General Meeting Workshop and annual Awards and Recognition Celebration Event Administrator - assist all administrative and managerial duties such as but not limited to: preparation and handling of registration materials, financial management, marketing of event, multimedia, coordination of details with facility and caterers,etc.
- Budget development and management for State Tournaments, Members Services, Communications, AGM &Workshops, Awards & Recognition Celebration, and any related Association events.
- Works with the Executive Director in creating/expanding/strengthening outreach programs
- Point of contact for insurance claims and oversee all administrative and managerial duties for insurance.
- Works with the Director of Coaching to support the marketing and administrative responsibilities of Association programs and events.
- Support administrative responsibilities with the Midwest Soccer Alliance initiatives.
- Attend appropriate professional meetings and training sessions.
Technology and Software
- Oversee Kansas TV, Videos Podcasts - from shooting to production to posting.
- Utilize multiple software packages for- videos, print media, digital images, logos, online registration, electronic communications, surveys.
- Digital Photos - in taking, editing, utilizing across Association programs and events.
Apply Now if you are interested!