Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Age Group Coaching Directors | CDO Soccer Club
The CDO Soccer Club in Oro Valley Arizona seeks a motivated, inspiring and dedicated leaders to become Age Group Coaching Directors. The candidates should have an exceptional skill set, a “development first” philosophy and the ability to work well with a team of people.
- Collaborate with other Club Age Group Directors to develop a Club wide coaching philosophy and implementation strategy
- Further develop and implement a comprehensive player and coach development program.
- Retain recruit and lead coaches.
- Lead coaching educational training sessions.
- Work with the Board of Directors to formulate and implement a strategic plan
- Attend practices and games for each age group team to provide coaching assistance, feedback and advice.
- Coordinate and run skills clinics for the development of players.
- Attend monthly Board Meetings, communicate with Board Members and advise on all soccer issues.
- USSF D license or NSCAA equivalent is required.
- Professional or college level playing experience is desired.
- At least 10 years’ experience coaching youth soccer is required.
General Skills and Traits Desired:
- Skilled leader with an inclusive leadership style.
- Ability to think and plan strategically and practically to convert visions into reality.
- Ability to work with travel and recreational coaches and programs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Controlled competitiveness
Compensation: Competitive salary. Incentive opportunities, such as camps, are also available.
Interested candidates may submit their qualifications and salary requirements to the CDO Soccer Club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now if you are interested!