I. Develop and implement a vision statement and direction for the CW3 Extreme Soccer Club and Association to serve the community with recreational through premier soccer players, goals and aspirations following the guidelines and direction of the CW3 Association Executive Board and the Extreme Administrative Council.
II. Responsible for all aspects of the Academy (A), Select (S) and Premier (P) Extreme Club Programs. Including but not limited to:
1. Promote Sportsmanship, integrity and strong character within our coaches and players
2. Developing and Managing the entire Extreme financial budget with 5% variance
3. Hiring, evaluating and holding accountable all PAID "Technical Staff".
4. Managing player evaluations to see they are completed by coaching staff.
5. Setting the Technical guidelines for all Extreme and Association teams
6. Maintain and follow an on and off field practice schedule with all coaches and teams.
7. Develop age appropriate coaching principles and monitor with each coach.
8. Conduct regular Coaches and Managers meetings
i. Maintain a coaches open issues or regular form of communication (monthly)
ii. Maintain a board open issues or regular form of communication (monthly)
9. Organize and oversee the Extreme tryout process, summer camp and house summer camp.
10. Continue working with Walled Lake Community Education concerning growth programs (Futsal, and Afterschool Programs).
11. Maintain full-time Goalkeeper program and hire and evaluate a Goalkeeper specific coach
12. Work with the volunteer portion of the organization to ensure all the equipment and needs for the Club and Association are met.
13. Maintain a sustainable ACL Injury Prevention Program not necessarily limited to Girls.
14. Implement a supplemental technical skills program available to Club membership.
15. Grow/Monitor iSoccer individual skills program with membership and coaches.
Prefer the following:
1) USSF B coaching license or higher
2) Youth National License
3) Association Directors Certificate from USSF
4) 7-plus years coaching experience or Director’s experience from a lead Association
5) Experience in managing and generating a budget over $500,000