Employment Opportunities - Job Listing
Director of Coaching | Jackson Futbol Club
Base salary range: $35,000 - $45,000 commensurate with demonstrated experience; eligible for performance bonus at the end of each fiscal year at the discretion of the JFC Board of Directors based on goal achievement
- Implementation of the current U.S. Youth Soccer Coaching Curriculum
- Implementation of the JFC Player Development Philosophy which focuses on player development at the Academy through U12 levels and on competitiveness at the U13 and up levels. This will include assisting managers and coaches with tournament and friendly selections that are consistent with that team’s developmental focus. This will also include development and implementation of a comprehensive playing time policy for each age level.
- Work with City of Jackson and Jackson Area Wide Soccer to create a more symbiotic relationship between the recreational soccer program in Jackson and JFC
- Implement two camps each year between June 1 and August 15. One camp will serve as a marketing/recruiting tool and fundraiser for the club, and the second will be exclusive to registered Wolves players and will serve as a season kickoff event for club teams.
- Develop and implement annual winter training activities
- Coordinate and implement annual tryout activities
- Serve as tournament director for the annual Blue Suede Kickoff and work toward developing a spring tournament. This will include the coordination of and compliance with reciprocal agreements with other clubs.
- Maintain regular office hours each week according to a schedule approved by the Board.
- Attend monthly Board meetings and monthly managers’ meetings
- Attend all JFC fundraising events, marketing/recruiting events and other club functions unless absence is expressly approved by the JFC Board of Directors
Management of Coaches:
- Provide leadership, mentoring and development opportunities for JFC coaches
- Present annual coaching assignments to JFC Board for approval
- Schedule and hold monthly meetings with coaches
- Complete annual performance evaluations of coaches which should include data gathered from observation of coaches’ performance at practices and tournaments
- Recruit coaches as needed and assist coaches in reaching their licensure goals
- Research and propose coaching pay scales to the Board annually
- Attend local recreational league games, middle and high school games and other events that present an opportunity to recruit coaches and players
- Promote JFC positively in the community at every opportunity
Code of Conduct:
To prevent the appearance of any conduct unbecoming or conflicts of interest, the JFC
Director of Coaching:
- May not give private lessons to any JFC member youth
- May not engage in any relationship with any JFC player, parent or other family member, coach, Board member or anyone else affiliated with the club that may give even the appearance of being unethical, illegal or inappropriate
- Should not make decisions based on factors that may give the appearance of bias or favoritism for or against a particular coach, team, or individual
- Should be aware of the opportunities and challenges presented by social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. and conduct him or herself accordingly in cyberspace
- Should conduct him or herself according to the highest level of professional ethics and code of conduct at all times
Jackson Futbol Club
65 Murray Guard Drive
Jackson, TN 38305
Apply Now if you are interested!