FRISCO, Texas (Oct. 8, 2013) —
US Youth Soccer is excited to announce that the latest issue of the FUEL Soccer Magazine is now available. US Youth Soccer FUEL Soccer magazine speaks directly to players, while also offering insights for parents and coaches. It contains many useful tips for on and off the field that can help young players improve their performance and enjoyment of the game.
The high-quality print version is available at upcoming US Youth Soccer events, so be sure to look for FUEL at events all across the country and on the Kohl’s American Cup tours.
The fourth edition of FUEL Soccer includes…
- A day in the life of U.S. Women's National Team forward Christen Press and FC Dallas defender Walker Zimmerman
- Section dedicated to the question, "Are You Ready" with a focus on taking your game to the next level
- Features on current U.S. Women’s National Team star Abby Wambach’s record-breaking career, as well as former standout Michelle French’s upstart coaching career
- Recaps from the 2013 US Youth Soccer National Championships
- In addition to nutrition, training tips and inspirational articles, you'll find other topics addressed in FUEL Soccer like recruiting, post-game priorities, soccer apps and more
Launched in 2010, FUEL Soccer is an extension of the content provided by USYouthSoccer.org
and The US Youth Soccer Show. The magazine aims to highlight and build on conversations between players, parents and coaches. FUEL Soccer is another example of US Youth Soccer's commitment to the organization's more than 3 million players registered annually. By emphasizing education, FUEL Soccer meets the needs of the player and offers an open door to increased communication between the player, parent and coach.
Clubs and teams interested in distributing the magazine to their players can order FUEL Soccer by the box to receive a minimum of 120 magazines. To order the magazine in bulk, visit http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/fuel/Order/