The fall Liberty Mutual Insurance Play Positive™ Pledge closes on October 15!
You can still participate - all you have to do is go to PlayPositive.com/Pledge and sign your youth soccer team or organization up. Once your organization is approved you can start to recruit support from family, friends, co-workers and community members to take the Pledge to promote good sportsmanship and then assign their point to your team. On October 15, the top 5 Large Division teams/organizations and top 5 Small Division teams/organizations will each earn $2,500.
Learn more today:
Wondering what the actual Pledge to promote good sportsmanship is? See below:
I pledge to promote good sportsmanship in youth sports.
- To honor the rules of the game at all times.
- To respect officials and referees understanding that they are doing their best.
- To remember that my actions on the sidelines and in the stands reflect my commitment to teaching my kids what it means to be a good sport.
- To remind kids that part of being a teammate is supporting each other no matter the outcome.
- To respect the opposing team, their coaches and fans, knowing that without opponents there would be no competition.
- To encourage kids, win or lose, so that youth sports stays fun, positive and full of the life lessons I hope they gain from playing sports.
I pledge to do my part to promote sportsmanship, ensuring that every play is a positive one.
Join the movement today at PlayPositive.com/Pledge.
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, we constantly look for ways to celebrate the countless acts of sportsmanship and integrity shown by people every day. We created Play Positive™ as part of this belief to help ensure that our kids experience the best that sports have to offer in environments that promote and display good sportsmanship. We believe kids can learn valuable life lessons when coaches and parents come together to support winning on and off the field.
©2014 Liberty Mutual Insurance