Please read the below details on hosting a Coaching Education Course:
A Coaching Education course can be requested by an Association or Club - the course must be approved by Washington Youth Soccer Director of Coaching Education, Paul Bayly at PaulB@Washingtonyouthsoccer.org or 415-810-0149.
Host Association/Club Responsibilities:
- Identify and reserve a safe and appropriate full field with 2 full size goals
- Identify and reserve an appropriate room with a projector, projector screen and white board
- Provide drinkable water and ice for field sessions
- Provide youth players for coaching sessions
- Provide a sports tent or shelter for sun or rain
Minimum number of Candidates to hold a Grassroots Course is 12
Minimum number of Candidates to hold a "D" Course is 12
Once a course is approved, you will be notified and the course will then be open for individual registration.