Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Ethics & Grievance

All paperwork is handled through the state administrative office. If you have question about this process, please contact the state office at (770) 452-0505 ext. 106 or email

Referee Ethics and Grievances

To File a Referee Ethics and Grievance complaint, please contact Anne Wright at (678) 993-2105 or