Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Transferring or Traveling Out-of-State

As a US Soccer referee, you are registered to officiate anywhere in the country and work for other affiliated USSF registered leagues, tournament and assignors.

If you are moving away from Georgia and need to transfer your registration to another state, please contact both the SRA and Anne Wright and provide the state you are wishing to transfer to and the contact information for that state’s SRA.


If you are moving to Georgia and would like to transfer, please have your current SRA contact both the SRA and Anne Wright to confirm the details below.

If you are a current Georgia referee traveling to an out of state tournament or event and they require confirmation of the details below, please contact Anne Wright.

  • Currently registered and current grade
  • In good standing (no outstanding Ethics & Grievance charges or suspensions)
  • Participates in KidSafe (Georgia’s background check service)