Indiana Youth Soccer is now accepting applications for the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director is the primary executive officer of the organization and is responsible for the overall operations of Indiana Youth Soccer. Those responsibilities include Indiana Youth Soccer program, personnel, financial and facilities management activities. The Executive Director reports directly to the Indiana Youth Soccer Board of Directors. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Desired Qualifications include:
· College degree in related field; Masters degree preferred;
· Significant experience in a management position;
· Good oral and written communications skills;
· Significant experience with fiscal and budgetary planning and management;
· Background in strategic planning;
· A high level of organization and ability to multi-task, overseeing many short and long range projects simultaneously;
· A “people” person who can communicate, facilitate and lead effectively, working with membership, volunteers, staff and board;
· Experience in youth soccer or youth-related organizations is desired, but not required;
· Flexibility in schedule to work some nights and weekends;
· Some travel required;
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Applications will be accepted until the close of the business day, December 31, 2009. Indiana Youth Soccer is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit an application: Please email resume and cover letter to Indiana Youth Soccer President Murray Clark at President@indianayouthsoccer.org
To see the full Executive Director Job Description, see the link below.