Copa America Centenario, a once-in-a-lifetime soccer event honoring 100 years of the Copa America tournament, will feature some of the world’s best teams and players competing from June 3-26, 2016, across the United States. Copa America will be the biggest men’s soccer event in the U.S. since the 1994 World Cup and we anticipate a huge demand for tickets!
As the local organizer of the tournament, U.S. Soccer is extending a special pre-sale offer to its affiliates to purchase Copa America Centenario tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Individual tickets went on sale Tuesday, March 22 at 1 p.m. ET. As part of our special offer, you and your organization can purchase tickets starting on Monday, March 21 at 1 p.m. ET using a special code.
When purchasing tickets please note the following:
1) Code will be active from Monday, March 21 at 1 p.m. ET to Tuesday, March 22 at 11 a.m. ET
2) Code is for your internal use only. Please refrain from sharing the code with outside parties and social media
3) Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale
4) Transactions are limited to eight (8) tickets per household per game
5) Each transaction is subject to Ticketmaster fees and restrictions
6) Tickets are for personal use only. Please refrain from using for commercial/promotional purposes
7) Code can be used to buy tickets for any game in the tournament except for the Final (which will go on sale at a later date)
8) There is a cap on the number of tickets that can be purchased using the code. Once the cap has been reached, those interested will need to wait until the public sale to buy tickets
9) Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to availability
We hope you’ll join us as we watch Messi, Neymar, James, Chicharito, Bradley and other world stars at Copa America Centenario! The World’s Best are Coming to the U.S.!
LIVE WITH GOALS