Effective August 14, 2015 a new Adult Registration and CORI registration procedure was implemented and on June 1, 2017 the Adult Registration and CORI Request processes were merged.
- Adults must be a member of an affiliated organization, complete the Mass Youth Soccer Adult/CORI Registration process and be CORI Approved to participate in any Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association activities.
Detailed instructions on the new procedures can be found at: ADULT/CORI REGISTRATION.
Who Must Complete a CORI Request?
Every adult associated with all organizations who may have the opportunity to have direct and unmonitored access to children is required by state law to complete the CORI certification process. (Massachusetts CORI Reform - Chapter 385 of the Acts of 2002). The first step of the process will be for all adults to properly register with Mass Youth Soccer using the new Adult Registration process on ShareView.
Using the above requirement of all adults who may have the opportunity to have direct and unmonitored access to children, the following individuals will be required to register:
- Coaches (all types)
- Team Managers, including designated team parents assigned team management responsibilities
- Board members (Officers, Directors, Administrators, Committee Chairs, Appointees, etc.)
- Referees (Note: All USSF Referees will complete their CORI registration through MSRC).
- Trainers (Permanent or Temporary)
- Organization Employees
- Concession Workers
- Tournament Organizers, Employees, Volunteers
- And, any other person age 18 or older who may have the opportunity to have direct and unmonitored access to children.
NEW - One Step Adult Reg and CORI Submission Process:
Adult Registration and CORI submissions have been merged. The new Adult/CORI Registration process will register you with Mass Youth Soccer, your organization and you will also complete the Volunteer Application/KidSafe Disclosure Questionnaire and Consent for a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI Submission) Check to Massachusetts Youth Soccer simultaneously.
- To register, hover over the red ADMINISTRATION tab and click on the Adult/CORI Registration web page link, then use the registration link provided on that page.
***Please print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should be brought to your local organization’s CORI Submitter - please do not send your CORI Agreement Form to the State Office.
CORI Submitter information has been moved to the CORI Submitter page. Click here to be redirected.