December 31, 2003 09:00 PM
After you receive a pass, you will have to turn the ball in one direction or another. Here are some tips on turning
Remember, be creative and create new games to practice your ball skills. They can be fun to work on. Trust that a consistent approach to all your ball skills will show great results. Certainly, some areas will become your strengths and others sufficient to play at the level you are aspiring to. I bet the ball even becomes your friend!
1. Respond to what the situation requires
2. Take looks and know where your defender is
3. Face the field if you can rather than turning your back to it
4. Be efficient with your body movement and your touches
5. Keep as many options open as possible.
6. Use a fake or feign and sell your defender