Can't wait? Digital copies available at /FUEL
FRISCO, Texas (Aug. 25, 2011) — US Youth Soccer is excited to announce that the 2011 issue of FUEL Soccer is now available.US Youth Soccer FUEL Soccer magazine speaks directly to players, while also offering insights for parents and coaches.
The high-quality print version will be available throughout the fall and spring US Youth Soccer events. You can also get FUEL online at www.USYouthSoccer.org/FUEL
and through the iTunes store
or download the 'FUEL Mag' app for your iPhone or iPad.
The 2011 edition of FUEL Soccer includes…
- A day in the life of Women's World Cup standout Alex Morgan of the U.S. Women's National Team and Sporting Kansas City's Teal Bunbury
- Feature story on New England Revolution's Kevin Alston and his positive attitude and his determination to return to the game he loves after injury
- Section dedicated to the question, ""Are You Ready"" with a focus on taking your game to the next level
- Special feature to professionals who have made a career out of their passion for soccer including Grant Wahl, award-winning senior writer at Sports Illustrated.
- In addition to nutrition, training tips and inspirational articles you'll find other topics addressed in FUEL Soccer like recruiting, downtime, education, prevention and more
Launched in 2010, FUEL Soccer is an extension of the content provided by USYouthSoccer.org and The US Youth Soccer Show on Fox Soccer. The magazine aims to highlight and build on conversations between players, parents and coaches. FUEL Soccer is the latest example of US Youth Soccer's commitment to the organization's more than 3 million players registered annually. By emphasizing education, FUEL Soccer meets the needs of the player and offers an open door to increased communication between the player, parent and coach.
# # #
About the United States Youth Soccer Association (US Youth Soccer) –
US Youth Soccer - "The Game for ALL Kids!®"
is the largest youth sports organization in the country and largest member of the United States Soccer Federation, the governing body of soccer in the United States. US Youth Soccer registers more than 3 million players annually, ages 5 to 19, and over 900,000 administrators, coaches and volunteers in 55 member State Associations. US Youth Soccer programs provide a fun, safe and healthy environment for players at every level of the game. For more information, visit www.USYouthSoccer.org