As we wrap up 2012 we wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Holidays from the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program!
What are the top pieces of content on ResponsibleSports.com from 2012? Here is a quick reminder as you start to prepare for 2013.
· Responsible Parenting Guide - Together as a community and with your help, we believe we can ensure a safe, positive, character-building youth sports experience for our kids. Liberty Mutual Insurance and Positive Coaching Alliance see a world of good possible from youth and high school sports.
· Responsible Coaching Guide - The Responsible Sports program is designed for coaches across ALL sports and aims to provide helpful advice and useful resources that can be applied universally among youth athletes. You want to prepare your team to win as many games as possible, and as a Responsible Coach, you want to prepare your players to win off the field, too.
· Community Grant - The Responsible Sports Community Grants program is a competition-based fundraising program that is designed to reward youth sports clubs and organizations with one of fifteen $2,500 grants twice a year.
· Top 10 Moments - Have you witnessed a player on the field exhibit terrific sportsmanship towards her opponent? Together with Liberty Mutual Insurance and Positive Coaching Alliance, we are on a mission to celebrate the positive moments that we know happen every day in youth sports.
· Media Library - In the media library, watch sports greats – past and present - share their youth sports experiences and offer advice to parents, coaches and youth athletes.
The Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible SportsTM program supports volunteer youth sports coaches and parents who help our children succeed both on and off the field. We offer many youth sports resources including $2,500 community grants, instructional videos, weekly tips, peer and expert advice and coursework for those interested in improving the youth sports experience for all.