US Youth Soccer is seeking an 'Accounting Coordinator - Payables' to join its accounting staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage incoming payables by verifying appropriate approval and confirming compliance with financial policy
- Code and enter invoices to the appropriate general ledger accounts and cost centers
- Prepare and process weekly batch check runs
- Post wire transfer and ACH transactions to the general ledger
- Manage all vendor correspondence and resolve issues associated with the processing of payables
- Process incoming customer payments
- Assist with other month end close duties including AP account reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance, and bank reconciliation discrepancies
- Other projects as needed to support Accounting Department
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software (specifically Sage-IntAcct)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented, focused and organized
- Ability to multi-task and manage high volumes of transactions during peak season
- Strong analytical skills
A competitive salary and benefits package will be made available to qualified candidates.
WHO WE ARE:
United States Youth Soccer Association is a non-profit organization that develops, promotes and administers the game of soccer throughout the United States to youths 20 years old and under. Our National office is located in Frisco, TX, and we offer a range of employee benefits including health, vision, dental, LTD, STD, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, etc.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Yvette Saenz at firstname.lastname@example.org.