Facilitates registration of player, coach and manager information (data) from FYSA affiliates. Supports FYSA affiliates in the registration process and on the online registration platform. Provides as needed support to the membership necessary for operation.
Florida Youth Soccer - Membership Services and Registration Specialist
Category of Employment: Exempt employment with compensatory benefits and incentives.
Summary: Facilitates registration of player, coach and manager information (data) from FYSA affiliates. Supports FYSA affiliates in the registration process and on the online registration platform. Provides as needed support to the membership necessary for operation.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the registration of affiliated clubs, coaches, players, and administrators to FYSA.
- Responsible for the FYSA registration database from 250 affiliates. Coordinates the collection of registration data and $2,000,000 in registration fees.
- First point of contact for member affiliates.
- Assists the State Registrar with the resolution of registration issues.
- Manages and process all re-affiliations, new affiliations, name changes, and mergers for the board of directors.
- Responsible for the support of the statewide online registration platform (GotSoccer). Trains and educates all member leagues and staff.
- Oversees the Birth Verification process.
- Oversees and manages the Not in Good Standing (NGS) process.
- Responsible for International Clearance applications (submission to USSF and instructing applicants).
- Works with the State Registrar on enhancements to the current registration system and recommend changes where applicable.
- Verifies and completes Interstate Permission forms.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the FYSA Executive Director
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving - Resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers information skillfully; works well in problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Membership Service - Responds promptly to FYSA membership needs via email or phone call.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; listens to others without interrupting.
- Oral Communication - Responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. - Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; seeks additional resources when warranted.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related prior employment experience.
Minimum Technical Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, databases, calendar software and ability to learn new software applications quickly. Experience and expertise with the GotSport software preferred.
- The FYSA work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominately be in a climate-controlled office space. The employee will occasionally be exposed to outdoor weather, which may include hot or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Occasional weekend work required as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to travel domestically as directed by supervisor.
Physical Requirements: - Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without assistance.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and wage requirements to Joel Dragan, FYSA Executive Director. Materials should be submitted via e-mail (email@example.com) or by mail (FYSA c/o Joel Dragan, 2828 Lake Myrtle Park Rd. Auburndale, FL 33823). No phone calls please.
Salary/Timeline: Salary shall be negotiable based on experience. FYSA is seeking quality candidates to begin as soon as possible.