Dakota Alliance Soccer Club is looking for an experienced administrator with excellent organization skills, who is also a competitive coach.
This position is split between managing DASC Tournaments, running DASC Junior Academy and coaching DASC Competitive Teams.
DASC Tournament Director
- Organizing all logistics associated with DASC tournaments to include, but not limited to DASC Ohayon Invitational, DASC Winter Games (Boys & Girls events), DASC Fall Kick Off, DASC 4v4 Scramble DASC 3v3 Kick Off
- Facilitate all associated partners (Parks and Rec, Sponsors, Contracted Referee Assigners, etc) to ensure tournaments and events are run smoothly
- Organize volunteer base and tournament committee with the assistance of the tournament committee
DASC Competitive Coach
- Perform all duties as a full-time head coach for teams from 2 Competitive Age Groups that include creating quality training sessions, evaluating players and creating player development goals.
- Manage any personnel who are involved in assisting you with coaching teams. This includes Assistant Coaches, Team Managers, Treasurers & any other volunteer position.
DASC Junior Academy Director
- Perform all administrative functions of DASC Junior Academy (U8 age group) to include player registration, setting up training, communicating times of practices and games.
- Recruitment, training and management of DASC Junior Academy Coaches.
- Work with Director of Soccer Operations and Academy Director to set curriculum for Junior Academy, and to ensure it is natural step to progress into DASC Academy
There may be other duties that are needed to be performed to assist in the running of Dakota Alliance Soccer Club. You are a member of the DASC Team and will be expected to assist other team members when required.
5 Years of Youth Coaching Experience Preferred, Professional Environments Preferred
- USSF C License (or equivalent) Preferred, or willingness to pursue a USSF C License
- Strong organization skills
- Great work ethic
- Positive contributor to team environment
Send resume and cover letter to DASC Director Of Business Operations - James Oppenheimer at email@example.com
Additional Salary Information: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Cellphone, Paid Holidays, 3 weeks Paid time off, Flexibility in your schedule, Financial Assistance toward coaching courses