WHAT IS USYS UNIVERSITY?
• USYS University is a first-ever gathering of educational resources designed to educate our members on a broad array of subjects so that they can perform better on, and off, the field of play
• While initially not an institution designed for instruction or examination of students in advanced learning, or the conferring of degrees, USYS University aims to embodying the goals of colleges and similar institutions; to enrich people’s lives through learning
WHAT DOES USYS UNIVERSITY CONSIST OF?
• USYS University aggregates resources across multiple fields including: mental health, physical health, emotional well-being, coaching education, life principles, sportsmanship, character building, life skills and clean & healthy performance
WHERE DO THESE RESOURCES COME FROM?
• USYS has partnered with some of the leading sports and wellness organizations in the country to provide a range of educational resources for our members.
HOW MUCH DO THESE RESOURCES COST?
• USYS University resources are free for all members, and really anyone who want to learn can get engaged. Because of the power of our Association, we are able to negotiate for resources on behalf of our entire membership. Some partners may offer additional services for a fee.
Our Foundation Partners
If you have any questions, please contact, Tom Condone, Director of Sport and Member Development.